"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Friday, September 6, 2013

Daffidol Day

On Friday it was Daffidol day for our school. We all got dressed up in yellow, and enjoyed the sunny day outside with the 'Blokes' competing in different challenges. One was a stretcher challenge, where we had to make an able stretcher out of paper, tape and string that could carry some weight, through and obstacle course. Sophie and I raced our stretcher, even though we thought it would break! Our time was 19 seconds.
We also played the annual Staff VS Students Netball game! The students have only one once, in 2008. Since I am in Ngatea 1, my team played the staff. Us, the students, broke the tradition- we won the game, 16-5!
I am so proud of my Ngatea 1 team, and it was such a fun-filled day!

Inline images 1

No comments:

Post a Comment