"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cross Country!

Last Friday, we had our school's cross country day! It was postponed from Monday, but luckily Friday was a reasonably good day! It was held at South Farms. The 11yr olds were first, and then it went from the 5 year olds. I helped Sophie.M film a little bit, which was cool, because the little kids are sooo cute to watch!! Our race was last, (12+) I was very nervous, but once I got into it, I was fine! We had to run up the little hill into paddock and around the creek twice, and also climb 'Killer' hill! It was heaps of fun, and I am so proud of myself because I got 2nd place, behind Erica!!!
On Monday I went to Hauraki Plain cross country, at Spence Farm. Our race was last again, this time we had to climb an even bigger hill then the one at South Farms! I ended up coming in 7th place, out of 18, I just missed in going to Thames Valley by one!! Oh well, I am still very proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment