"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The making of my (Second) book trailer!

Over the weekend, my sister, her friend Natalyha and I made a book trailer on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, at my Grandparents house in Port Waikato. It was kind of a spoof, mock version of it, because most of the characters were girls! So instead of Harry Potter, it was Harriet Potter! And instead of Ron Weasley, it was Ronnie Weasley! We filmed in different locations around Port Waikato, on the river, in the toi toi bushes, inside, outside, everywhere!We got costumes from the Drama Department at the college, but we had no idea what Dumbledore should wear, so we got a white bath robe, a long white towel for the hair, and a white face cloth for his beard! It was extremely funny! We edited it using Corel Video Studio Pro. I am very proud of the result, it looks fantastic! I will try and post the video here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment