"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Book Recomendations

Looking for a good book? Here are some I have read, and recommend them to you!

1.
 End of the Alphabet, By Fluer Beale. I read this as a book club, but all of us really enjoyed it! It is about a girl named Ruby, who is always cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids for her family, until her friend tells her to get some "backbone" and stand up for herself! I rate this book a 9/10 because it always has a new and exciting problem, It was hard to put it down!
2.
The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. These books are good if you like fantasy and action! I love all of them, because every one brings a new problem, but at the very end, every book connects, and every secret is revealed, it is so exciting! I rate it a 10/10- it's that good!

3.
 Dairy of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinley. These books are good if you feel like a good read on a raining Sunday. They are all really funny, and they even include pictures! It is written as if the boy telling the story actually wrote it, not Jeff Kinley! I rate it 8/10.

4.

My Sister Jodie by Jacqueline Wilson. Jacqueline Wilson writes so many good books, and this is one of them! It kept me hooked the whole way through, and there is a very surprising ending!  I rate it a 7.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment