"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Term 4 Week 4 Weekly Reflection


This week I enjoyed...
Technology, because I got far ahead on my clock, even though I still have a lot to do! I also enjoyed practicing for N-Rock, because our group works well, and we know the dance off by heart, we just have to work on the timing, and making the dance perfect!

I am proud of...
Long Jump (Practice for athletics) because my highest was 3.79 which is good for me! A few weeks ago I was getting around 3.38, so I have improved heaps!

I learnt....
How to simplify ratio's and multiply decimal numbers by 10, 100, 1000 etc, in maths.

Next week I am looking forward to...
Athletics on Monday, because I think I will do OK, I have been practising my hardest lately, so hopefully everything pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment