"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weekly Reflection Week 1 T4

This week I have enjoyed Tech because we started to make our clocks. I am very proud of my design because it is unique and different, and Mr Davies liked it too! 
I learnt how to subtract decimals in maths, and I learnt many different strategies for it so it is really easy now!
Next week I am looking forward to practising for athletics more, especially sprints!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Sophie, sounds like you've had a good week. I hope you do well in athletics - you are way better than me because I can't sprint at all! Also can't wait to see your finished clock - it will look good in your new bedroom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your completed clock Sophie.

    ReplyDelete