"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Term 4

It's the start of Term 4!! In the holidays my family and I went to Taupo for three nights. We went up the mountain (Mt Ruapehu) and played in the snow, we made snowmen, had snow fights and went sledding. It was really fun! We also went kayaking down the waikato river, and we saw some people bungee jumping off a cliff- scary! Then halfway through our Kayak trip we relaxed in a natural hot spring. It was almost too hot to stay in for long! I had a very fun trip!  

This term is athletics, and I am looking forward to sprints because it is really fun and I did quite well last year! I am also looking forward to N-Rock because I am part of the Dance Crew and I can't wait to see the final product!!

It's going to be a busy term but in 9 weeks there are holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment