"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Week 9 reflection

This week I enjoyed Thursday- because it was the Te Puru 7's! I played netball with my Ngatea 2 team and Lucy and Aldene were added too. In our first game, I played GA and GS. I fell over and now I have a graze and bruise on my knee- it's sore! We won the game 13-5. In our second game I played GS, and we won 11-2! In our last game I played GS and GA again, and we won 20-1! So we got into the finals, we played a higher team than us. I played WA, but we lost 9-5. Oh well, Ngatea 1 got into the finals, and it was a draw at the end (9 all) So they went into extra time and the other team won 11-9. It was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment