"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Week 10 reflection

This week I enjoyed
Volley ball at the college! We got into groups, mine was me, Alyssa, Karl, Pania and Jacob. Our college leader's were Kelsey and Brian. We played warm-up games, then practiced the "dig" skills then played a game against another group!! It was so fun!

This week I learnt
How to do the "dig" in volleyball. I also learnt how to measure the radius of a cylinder.

Next week I am looking forward to...
The last week of school! And pet day on Friday

Also...
Sophie and I are retiring from NPS news! It is sad because we have done 3 whole terms of it! We have two more episodes until we retire. 2 new journalists will be taking our place.


:)

3 comments: