"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Week 5 reflection

This week I enjoyed....

Cross country! It was kinda hard, especially the big hill! It was also very muddy and slippery! At the final little bit, I was neck and neck with Jesse, and then Jesse started sprinting really hard at the finish line and she ended up coming 4th, and me 5th! So I made it into Hauraki Plains! I am so proud of myself!


I also enjoyed Friday room 7 because we started investigating careers we would love to do when we are older. We had to think of 3, and look into what school subjects we have to take and what degrees are required. My top 3 are...

  • Journalist
  • Author
  • Teacher
It was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment