"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Term 2 Evaluations

Maths:
For maths, I think I need to work more on fractions, decimals and percentages. I don’t understand how to change most decimals into fractions and vice versa. I would like to try doing statistics, and graphing, collecting information and turning it into a graph. Next term I am looking forward to starting Algebra, because It’s some new learning I’ve never done!



Writing:
One of my goals for writing is to use more figuragtive language (such as similes, metaphors and personification.) I have been trying really hard on it, and hopefully I can complete that goal next term. I would like to learn some more styles of writing, and maybe even write our own narratives. Next term I am looking forward to writing some more, and make my writing even more interesting!



Reading:
Next term, I need to manage my time more, with-out rushing! A-lot of times I leave things to the last minute, or muck around and end-up having to rush my work. If I have TV central or something like that, I need to finish my work at home so I can catch up. Next term I am looking forward to reading more books!



The arts
I think I am very confident in drama, singing and dance. Much more than I used to. This term I have succeed in leading the class in dance, and being a “main character” in drama. Next term hopefully we can do more drama because I love it and it really gives me confidence!



Visual Art
Last term I didn’t finish my art on time, so when I’m doing art this term, I have to really manage my time well, take my time, don’t rush and try to get things finished on time! Hopefully I get a chance next term to do more art and actually finish it on time!!



PE
We did AFL this term. When we played games on Friday, I think I could of been more involved with the game. I have good sportsmanship, but I need to call for the ball more often and “hold” other players.

No comments:

Post a Comment